filename.rules.conf reload and tests
Sylvain Viart
2015-03-05 11:34:01 UTC

I would like to modify MailScanner so that it reloads pattern in
filenames.rules.conf dynamically without reload.

Also, there's no test suite, is there a plan to put the code under test?

Regards,
Sylvain.

Mailborder at Gmail
2015-03-05 15:41:16 UTC

MailScanner was at a development pause for a long time. There will
eventually be a new website and a proper release cycle where there will be
a testing release (alpha,beta) along with production releases (current,
stable). That might take some time though.

Post your reload request here: https://github.com/MailScanner/v4/issues
Hi,
Sylvain Viart
2015-03-06 05:19:52 UTC
Post by Mailborder at Gmail
Post by Sylvain Viart
Also, there's no test suite, is there a plan to put the code under test?
MailScanner was at a development pause for a long time. There will
eventually be a new website and a proper release cycle where there
will be a testing release (alpha,beta) along with production releases
(current, stable). That might take some time though.
Yes, I see that the code was in a huge pause. About testing, I'm
speaking about to start writing code testing and unit testing, about
some folder holding a test suites… Not really about testing stage level
you mention. Sorry for the confusion.

Post by Mailborder at Gmail
Post your reload request here: https://github.com/MailScanner/v4/issues
I will. But if you know some part of code you can point me about that
feature, I can start modifying.
I will also need to put the code under testing do achieve that. ;-)

Regards,
Sylvain.

Jerry Benton
2015-03-06 06:04:42 UTC
I created a public test group and repository. Send me your github info and I will invite you to it with write access.

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com
Post by Sylvain Viart